In accordance with the Australian Copyright Act 1968 which applies the national law throughout the Commonwealth of Australia, Mates BnB will respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Mates BnB website at https://www.matesbnb.com.
It is MatesBnB’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
MatesBnB will respond to claims of IP infringement committed using the MatesBnB website and mobile application (the "Site and Application") that are reported to Mates BnB Australia following this IP Policy.
If you are an IP owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged IP infringements taking place on or through the Site and Application by completing the following Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Mates BnB Australia as described below.
Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Mates BnB will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site and Application.
"Notice" of Alleged Infringement
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that you believe should be removed or access to which should to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site and Application where such material may be found.
- Identify the specific protected work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the works that you claim have been infringed.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the identified material is not authorized by the IP owner and the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the IP rights that are allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature and send to email@example.com or via live chat.